Saturday, August 7, 2010

Video Games

I am incredibly interested in concept art and storyboard art - especially in world design and character design. Any job in any of these areas would be the ultimate. Other than that, I am very interested in illustration and digital painting. Most of my inspiration comes from the art books from games and sites such as DeviantArt.

My favourite games in terms of design, and in particular to concept art include Bioshock 1 & 2, Fallout 3, Crysis, Dante's Inferno, Fable 2, Mass Effect, Batman - Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2, God of War (all of them), Borderlands, Prince of Persia and much more.

I will go over some of these games in separate blogs to explain why I love them so much.

In terms of digital painting and general art/character design, I also have a very wide range of inspirational images that I keep in a library on my computer. I will also go through some of my favourites in future posts.

Suddenly I have a huge desire to play some Bioshock 2, so... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment